Catchem if You Can (A Lego City Story by Frankie aged 9)

This an original Lego City Story that invoves a bin, a spider and a fab police car chase!

It is amazing the hours of fun you can have with some Lego and a wonderful imagination. Take a look at this….

Catchem1, lego city story

catchem2

Catchem3

The story and scenes were created by my son Frankie Hill (aged 9.)

With thanks to Carcraft who sent us the fab highspeed police chase set from Lego.

Comments

1. Grace says:

That’s fantastic! I’ll have to show my 8yo later!
    Grace recently posted…How do you know you are winning?My Profile

2. notefromlapland says:

Oh wow this is brilliant. What a super idea and really well done.

3. That’s just brilliant well done Frankie. A fantastic and imaginative way to review them on the blog :)
    Amanda @gidders1 recently posted…I Love Mondays : Valentine EditionMy Profile

4. Jen says:

Aah, that’s just brilliant, well done Frankie. Ruby and I have loved reading it. Ruby says her favourite part is when Mrs. Nickit fell into the dustbin!
    Jen recently posted…Style Statement: Stella and Dot Necklace Sanibel PendantMy Profile

5. Penny says:

What a cool idea and a fab story, what did you use to make the storyboard Frankie? Mr G would love to do this! The bin head made me giggle!

6. Grandad says:

That’s really good, Frankie loved the spider. Well done

7. Becky, this is fab. Well done Frankie.

8. Gran says:

Congratulations Frankie, This is a very good story, exciting and funny too. I really enjoyed reading it.

9. Grandpa says:

I loved the story, Frankie! We’ll done. I thought it was a great chase. The spider made me laugh! Now where did he come from?

10. Dee Ripley says:

Absolutely wonderful Frankie – well done! I just love reading it!

11. Emma says:

That’s brilliant. I must get Z to have a go at making stories up, he never seems to know what to do with it after building. xx

P.S Love the names.
    Emma recently posted…Living Arrows 4/52My Profile

12. Frankie is obviously talented. My son makes Lego videos and wants to be a film maker :)

The Diary Of A Jewellery Lover
    mellissa williams recently posted…What Something For Free? Sign Up To The Work PerkMy Profile

13. Alison Perry says:

Brilliant idea. He has a long and successful film career ahead of him! :)
    Alison Perry recently posted…My Name Is Alison… And I’m Addicted To My OnesieMy Profile

14. Pinkoddy says:

What a great story and love the carton strip idea. Can’t beat a bit of Lego.
    Pinkoddy recently posted…Hearts & Flowers Home Made GiftMy Profile

15. Mammasaurus says:

Ha! What a fab way of telling a tale!
    Mammasaurus recently posted…38. How Does Your Garden Grow?My Profile

16. My not-so-secret inner geek is cheering at the awesomeness of this! I’m desperate for my children to get to this age, just so I can do things like this with them!!!
    Stacey Corrin recently posted…Love Hearts: Celebrating 60 Years of Spreading The LoveMy Profile

17. Mummy Barrow says:

LEGO SPIDERS?!!!! IS THAT A LEGO SPIDER??!!!

CHUFFING NORAH NO

18. Emma says:

Brilliant! Made me wonder if there was some animation site that my 6 year old could do similar with, but then again, I do value the memory on my computer somewhat, so maybe not! :D

19. You know I think this is BRILLIANT don’t you. Meant to comment a couple of days ago, but was on my iphone….. and now I finally can. Just LOVE this storytelling. So clever!

20. Sonya Cisco says:

LOVE this! What an imagination!
    Sonya Cisco recently posted…Not Ready To Loosen The Apron StringsMy Profile

21. FanTAStic! Frankie has a brilliant imagination!
    MummyNeverSleeps recently posted…Social Media PariahMy Profile

22. Mr and Mrs Nickit? Great character names!!
    Domestic Goddesque recently posted…{Review} Organic Children by Green PeopleMy Profile

23. Kirsty says:

This could be the storyboard for the new Lego movie! What a fantastically creative child Frankie is!
    Kirsty recently posted…The Shape of My Heart Shape WalkMy Profile

24. I love the way you shared this with us – I’m going to get my boys on their Police chases tonight!
    Anya from Older Single Mum and The Healer recently posted…The Road to Ruin.My Profile

25. Michelle says:

Brilliant! I love how Lego fires the imagination :)
    Michelle recently posted…Booze Free Dinner Party [BRITA Boost Challenge]My Profile

26. It is fab Becky
    Jen aka The Mad House recently posted…Something for the weekend – Heart ActivitiesMy Profile

27. Bless him – I’m sure my two would have some fun doing this with the amount of lego they have!
    Cass@frugalfamily recently posted…Five things I’ve done this week to save money….My Profile

28. Keri-Anne says:

I LOVE this. Great story :) x
    Keri-Anne recently posted…Valentines sailing boats diyMy Profile

29. Lovely idea, I do hope my son gets into Lego :)
    Sam @happyhomebird recently posted…Gardens on my travels – New ZealandMy Profile

30. What a lovely story!
    Is spider a part of the set?
    Agata Pokutycka recently posted…UK Best Dog Walking Spots – Take The LeadMy Profile

31. This is fantastic! Your son has a real talent. I’m also glad to see my camera is not the only one full up with Lego scenes! :-D
    Lucy Dorrington recently posted…Top Ten Tips for Fussy Eaters!My Profile

32. Jenny says:

Well done Frankie
    Jenny recently posted…Transition Tips: From Cot to BedMy Profile

33. Vicky says:

Fantastic story – well done Frankie!
    Vicky recently posted…Visit to Porchester castle: what’s the story?My Profile

34. Sarah Bailey says:

Haha what a fantastic story – love it when the bad guys get caught! x
    Sarah Bailey recently posted…On a Wick and a Prayer Heart Candle: ReviewMy Profile

35. oh this is adorable!! Love it, keep up the good work Frankie Hill (aged 9.)
    Ali at : agreenerlifeforus.com recently posted…A passion for upcyclingMy Profile

36. Penny Carr says:

Fab! I do love how kids can use Lego to make up stories – Little Miss C already has some great plans for the Lego set we were sent.
    Penny Carr recently posted…Valentines Crafting with BostikMy Profile

37. Charly Dove says:

What a wonderful way to tell a story. Great post Becky, love it!
    Charly Dove recently posted…Butterflies in the GlasshouseMy Profile

38. Oh that is SUPERB – really enjoyed that. He is VERY talented xx
    Liska @NewMumOnline recently posted…Wood Green Shopping City Was Opened by The Queen – The Photo GalleryMy Profile

39. Kara says:

I love the way lego captures their imagination! We haven’t received ours yet!

40. haha this is brilliant! x

41. I LOVE the police trained spider!! Brilliant story :)
    Helen @ Peakle Pie recently posted…Happy 1st Birthday Peakle Pie!My Profile