Oh this week I have nothing to report in the way of frugality -I have paid for all my kids activities and feel utterly broke! Haha.
Not completely true, I am sure I can find 5 things but nothing immediately springs to mind, it’s been a very ordinary kind of week. But even in my ordinary weeks creeps some frugal thinking.
- I have been checking my account daily to really be aware what I have been spending
- I did a really considered online food shop checking our cupboards first and choosing the cheapest options
- I have meal planned this whole week so a not to waste food
- I have walked instead of driven to our local shops
- i have encouraged my daughter to make her friends birthday card saving a couple of £.
So nothing exciting or big or unusual but its the ordinary stuff that help us live on a budget isn’t it,
As always, we’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
— start InLinkz script –>