Welcome to the year’s final Five Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky. This week are giving away some Hotel Chocolate goodies. YUM!
Simply add your money saving post to the linky below and make sure that in the post you have linked to Cass, Em and myself l and then you will be entered into the draw. The draw will take place on Wednesday and will be sent out straight away.
Well not long till Christmas and money is getting really tight around here. Is it the same for you? Rather than getting into debt I am desperately trying to save money where I can. Let me tell you what I have been up to in ‘5 frugal things I did this week.’
- I took just £10 to the school fair. last year , no idea how, I blew £30 on nothing. that was not going to happen this year.
- As a freelancer work at home type I get invited out for lots of Christmas coffees. For the sake of my purse and waistline this year I am saying no to all the cakes. it really does make a difference!
- I keep thinking oh I’ll just get so and so this or that despite the fact I have already purchased their gifts. To stop me I have typed up a clear list of what I have bought everyone and refer to it each time I am tempted. I have one copy in my purse and one by my desk.
- I have done a meal plan for the 2 weeks of Christmas the kids are off school. i hate food waste and this really prevents it.
- Last but not least we always like to do some Christmas giving but for various reasons money is tighter this year so our giving consists of a reverse advent box which we have placed a food item in each day and will donate to our local homeless shelter just before Christmas. There is always a way!
Have you had a frugal week?
The Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above also please satte on your post I’m linking up with Cass, Emma and Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Festive Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.
<!– end InLinkz script —