Prevention is better than a cure as we all well know and when it comes to kids we need to have a fair few tricks up our sleeve. Preventing things form being ruined can save money over and over again but you have to spend a little first. I would really advise every parent consider buying/providing the following in order to safeguard carpets, painted wallsm, furniture, clothes, good shoes,etc. I really believe if you spend a little in advance you can actually save yoursef a fortune
- Stain removiung pre-wash liquid to keep clothes decent
- A sewing kit
Photo credits: jeici
- A rubbish bag for the car and sick bags too!
- A selection of clothes that arefine to get really dirty in or get holes in or spaghetti down
- Play shoes (that are differnt to school or goung out shoes)
- Loads of wipes (in thier handbag, near the dining table and in the playroom.)
- Sellotape to mend games boxes before they completely split
- A painting shirt for crafting (an apron or rolled sleeves just don’t cover it!)
- A plastic tablecloth
- A carpet cleaning shampoo
- A big tray for when thye are glottering otherwsie it is travels around the home
- A shoe box by the front door and an absolute NO SHOES in the house rule.
- Bins in every room
- Old towels (for washing machine leaks and the like) These can saves floor s being ruined
- A plunger
- A frozen pizza and a secret stash of choc to prevent a big take away blowout if you are feeling you can’t be bothered
- Hot water bottles and woolly jumpers available even through /spring summer top prevent the heating being
Can you think of anything else that can save us money in the long run?
Disclaimer: This post has commercial content.