Cobweb Soup (Serves 4-6)
1 Onion, Chopped
1kg Pumpkin/Butternut Squash Deseeded and Diced
2 Garlic Cloves, Crushed and Chopped Finely
1 Bay Leaf
3tbsp Primula Original (plus extra for garnish)
- Melt butter in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and fry gently until softened. Add the pumpkin/squash and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and bay leaf and pour over the stock.
- Increase the heat and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the pumpkin issoft.
- Discard the bay leaf and stir in the Primula. Blend using a hand blender until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and ladle into bowls.
- Serve with a Primula layered on to make a cobweb and some warm crusty bread.