All the stress here this week so the speediest of frugal things lists.
Here we go…5 frugal things I did this week
- I spent v little as I am stuck inside studying/working full time agghhhhh
- I spent v little as we are eating the food we have got rather than constantly buying more
- My hubbys birthday is next week and he wanted an expensive pressie, so rather than fork out for it alone the whole family chipped in #win!
- My son had a big book sort out and my daughter now has lots of new books for her holiday. He also found a few he hasn’t read yet in the process so that save us money too
- We have been nature walking and nature crafting with pine cones. All blissfully free.
The Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
Let’s make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
Make sure you include the line below to tell everyone you’re linking up: