Top 10 Diet tips for budgeters
I have a lot of weight to lose in 2017 and I have been thinking about joining a gym, considering slimming clubs and all sorts. What it finally boils down to though is simple lifestyle changes that I am going to be able to maintain (and afford) So here are my top 1- tips to help you lose weight on a budget.
- Eat less (this definitely will save you money and help your diet!)
- Walk more and leave the car at home (ticks both boxes)
- Cancel the gym and buy an exercise DVD from a car boot
- Ask 5 slim friends for their top 5 diet tips write them down and use them as motivation.
- Put away £1 for every £1 you lose. When you have lost £14 pounds worth of weigh t you can probably buy a cheap little outfit in a smaller size to celebrate
- Weigh in with a friend once a week at the same tine and place i.e. yours or theirs then have a coffee and dissect your week without paying subs or listening to 30 others!
- Recipe swap with friends who seem super healthy
- Stick a used- to- be slim picture up on your fridge
- Meal plan wisely and stick to it
- Shop online to avoid temptation
Good luck !!