Frugal Friday is here again! Hope you have had a good week – don’t they just absolutely whizz by.
Mine has not been so good if I am honest.
Tomorrow is my son’s birthday- it was my daughters last week..they come like buses. So, again, it’s been a bit of an expensive week but as usual I have tried to make savings where I can . Here is how I have done it.
1) I have had my eye on making money this week and I have a new product in the pipeline which I have to keep under wraps for now. |I love creating things and taking a punt on a new project. I think sometimes I am a frustrated entrepreneur – I would love to go on the apprentice! I will tell you more when I can.
2) I was asked to go out for lunch next week and with one thing and another, I just can’t afford it. (broken school bag/broken bed) I have also had some pretty big dental treatment this week so actually, my, mouth feels sore too. But I want to see my friends so I am just going to have a quick coffee with them and be on my way. Needs must sometimes.
3) I said no to a party in London the travel was tricky but also our of my budget. I was sad to say no but just could not make it work at all.
4) I had some unexpected expenses this week and have had to dip into my tax savings so I have been really proactive at trying to get extra work in. This self-employed lark is tricky at time.
5) We go down to one income here soon and I’m a bit scared truth be told so am working working working and if you can’t find me ..I’ll be working some more.
This has been a tricky and sad week and I am all over it.
So totally hope yours has been better than mine.
Frugal Friday Linky
We would love you to join in with this linky by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week (or anytime!)
Please could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with
Becky in this week’s Frugal Friday linky.