Today – CBD Oil For Children
CBD oil is mostly used by adults but does it means kids should not use it? Well, recent studies show that CBD oil has numerous benefits to kids. In fact, CBD oil is one of those products that supports overall health and immune systems as well. Afterall, if it is beneficial to adults why should it be different for kids.
CBD Oil For Children
CBD oil is a remedy for many diseases but the problem is how parents should administer it. This article will give insights on how children should use CBD oil, how it helps, and whether it’s safe for them.
Benefits of CBD for children
It’s understandable that parents are skeptical about CBD oil mainly because it is related to the cannabis plant. The truth is that this product has helped a lot of kids with different conditions. Parents can administer CBD oil if their kids are suffering from the following conditions:
- Chronic pain-Kids also experience pain because of different reasons. CBD oil can be administered to alleviate pain in such instances.
- Anxiety-This is a common condition in kids and it is quite disturbing. Anxiety in kids can be combated by administering CBD.
- Depression- Studies show that CBD for kids has some compounds that work to alleviate the symptoms of depression. A child becomes depressed when their endocannabinoid system becomes unbalanced. CBD helps to balance this system so that it returns to normal functioning.
- Inhibits Tumors- Research shows that some CBD compounds slow down the progression of cancer. This means that it can be used to manage cancer in children.
- Epilepsy- this is a condition that parents find hard to manage. Good news is that the seizures associated with epilepsy can be reduced by CBD oil.
There are so many conditions that can be managed with the help of CBD oil. This is a topic that we will discuss in the future so let’s leave it as is.
How To Administer CBD oil to kids
Experts recommend parents to administer CBD oil orally. You can choose to use a spoon or a tincture. Just make sure you are giving the right dosage. As you well know, people are different and it is always good to start with a small dosage and increase gradually over the course of three weeks. This allows the kid’s body to adjust slowly and preventing adverse reactions as well.
Experts recommend that kids over ten years old should use 25mg of CBD oil twice a day. Young kids who are below 5 years should take 5mg twice per day. Keep in mind that dosages differ depending on the condition you are trying to treat.
Conclusion and further thoughts on CBD Oil For Children
It is important to know that CBD oil is not a standard medical treatment; It is just meant to compliment the main treatment. Besides, it would be much better if you seek advice from your physician before proceeding to administer CBD oil to your child. Also, make sure you are purchasing the product from a legitimate dealer. All in all, CBD is safe for kids and it is quite effective.
CBD Oil For Children is a featured post – you might also like my post on how to help kids choose the right friends