How to afford Disneyland on a budget
Oh my goodness how to afford Disneyland – my kids have wanted to go forver!
Ever since they heard about it they have badgered me to go and time and again I have told them it is out of our budget and we just cannot afford it. Part of me always has a little dream that one day maybe we would actually go.
They are 11 and 8 now and I feel if we don’t go this year or next we will have missed the boat. It’s not one of life’s essentials I know that ..but everyone who I know who has gone had had an amazing time and I would love to make it happen.
This is how to afford Disneyland on a budget
So the big question is how do we afford it? We don’t’ have much spare money but I do have a plan in mind.
- Start a proper Disney saving fund and put spare money away each month
- Do some research on the different accommodation available and cheapest time of year to fly
- Get some good tips! I have just read this article about a budget holiday in Orlando it is packed full of great money saving tips like where to find free attractions, cheap food and free buses. This kind of advice is so helpful and it’s such a useful article!
- Maybe have no holidays this year in order to have the BIG one next year?
- Talk to everyone I know who has been about their money saving tips.
- Keep dreaming…. I need to keep focussed on our goal and we will get there!
Over to you
Do you have any money saving Disney tips? Do you have some advice on how to afford Disneyland Over at We Blog travel there are a lot of fabulous Disney Travel Tips do go and take a peek.