Today – So how to curb Christmas spending?
How to curb Christmas spending
Knowing how to curb Christmas spending is a real help as this money spending season goes into full swing
Here are 5 things I have done this week to stop myself overspending
1) I keep rewriting my Christmas list to keep clear track of what I have bought. It is very easy to just keep buying more for my kids and this list enables me to see quickly THEY DONT NEED ANYTHING ELSE
2) I have written up my financial resolutions for 2020 as I thought it important to keep my eyes on money-saving rather than money spending
3) This weekend I am going to write up my financial goals for 2020 to reinforce my focus on what I want to achieve (and to stop me wasting money now)
4) We have saved money this week on buying my ever-growing kids Christmas jumpers by customising a jumper. You can totally do this too. Follow our tips to make your own Christmas jumper
5) I have also been savvy shopping around, checking out where to get the best bargains and spending a little bit of time saving. It is rather amazing how much you can save if you do this. keep savvy folks don’t just impulse buy!
The Frugal Friday Linky
As always, we’d love you to join in with us by sharing your frugal tips! – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the Frugal Friday linky at the bottom of this post.
Let your readers know that you’re linking up with the five frugal things linky by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
Over to you for your tips on how to curb your Christmas spending
I hope you enjoyed my how to curb Christmas spending post and do leave me your best tips too!