Today – How to save money at Center Parcs
How to save money at Center Parcs – top tips
We have just returned from a lovely family holiday to Sherwood Forest and I wanted to share with you 5 saving money at Center Parcs
- Take your essentials…oil, ketchup, salt, tea, pepper, take them with you you don’t want to have to buy all your cooking stuff form scratch and its very easy to pack a basics box ( for foodie money saving ideas do check out Reduced Grub!)
- If you have your own bikes do take them with you – it is much cheaper to but a bike rack than hire several bikes and you will be able to use it for fun family bike rides again and again
- The restaurants at CP are fabulous but eating out soon adds up. Be prepared to self cater and even consider taking some pizza /pre-made salads with you. Their lodges have great kitchens and a small freezer and decent size fridge awaits
- So many fabulous activities are available at Center Parcs but there is also a lot that is free and fabulous things to do.There are so many ways how to save money at Center Parcs I could sit for hours reading a book amidst the trees, walking the forest, watching the bunnies and squirrels. The beach is lovely, clean and spacious. The parks are plentiful and exciting with equipment suitable for teens as well as little ones, the nature centre is great and they are many bird hides, picnic spots, waterfalls and bike paths. You really don’t need to book up endless activities. It is always a wonderful place to take photos.
- Last but not least take the time to chill in your lodge, they are delightful homes with a TV and wood burner, surrounded by nature and wildlife. You don’t have to be busy, busy, chilling with a book and a DVD is exactly the point of a vacation
I hope these tips on how to save money at Center Parcs are useful. Have you ever been? Do you have tips on ways to save money at Center Parcs to share?
The Frugal Friday Linky
As always, we’d love you to join in with us by sharing anything you’ve done that’s been thrifty or frugal from your week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the Frugal Friday linky at the bottom of this post.
Let your readers know that you’re linking up with the five frugal things linky by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
How to save money at Center Parcs – over to you
I do hope you enjoyed reading this post on saving money at Center Parcs you might also like my post on how to save money when travelling
If you have any tips on how to save money do please drop us a comment below?