Hello, hello how you doing? I’m back to share my 5 frugal things. these 5 frugal things each week develop good frugal habits and it is well worth noting and reflecting on how you save money.
Just a quickie from me as I’ve taken on extra work to pay for Christmas and ahgggghh time short!
We have, however, had a fun week….
- Out for a pizza tea (we used Tesco Clubcard vouchers)
- Making the most of Netflix Christmas movies for entertainment
- A few Christmas cards bought for friends far away but not big piles for everyone as I have done in previous years
- My son is away and I did think of taking my daughter to the cinema but agreed to 2 playdates instead…so much fun for her and a much cheaper option
- My uber clever OH saved us a pile of money by fixing our taps himself and being brave/taking the time to learn something that really was out of his comfort zone. Impressive
So yep, short, sweet and simple savings here. How’s your week been. Did you pull off a thrifty one?
The Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
Please let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one: I’m linking up with Cass Emma and Becky in this week’s Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.