I have to be speedier than a speedy thing today becuase I am off to a blogging retreat and it is an early start. But, still wanted to share what I have saved money on this week….
My Super Simple Money Saving Hacks
Sometimes the very simple money saving hacks are the best:
- I bought my son a new book form the Oxfam shop rather than Waterstones next door which probably saved me about £6
- I said no to my daughter having yet another Lego magazine ( she has SO much Lego and never reads the mag) saving about £4
- I bought my son regular home brand paracetamol rather than Calpol ( he is 15) saving £3.50
- I bught a new shampoo and conditioner on offer saving me almost £7 off my usual brand
- I also went to a car boot at the weekend and bought some plants about £5 cheaper than I would have bought at the garden centre.
So £25.50 saved by thinking MONEYSAVING. It really is that simple to save!
Five frugal things
We would love you to join in with this linky by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week ( or anytime!)
Please could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I’m linking up with
Becky in this week’s ‘Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.
I hope you found my simple money saving hacks inspiring!