Today – a frugal and fun summer
A frugal and fun summer
Aw, what a shame it is nearly over.
I have so loved having my kids off school. Some wonderful experiences here – such privileged kids. We have been to Center Parcs, to a cottage in Norfolk, my kids have had tennis lessons and we had a day out at Crich. We have been to National Trust properties and to the cinema and bowling, to a board game cafe and swimming and more! It has all been ace. My kids are very lucky and are treated by so many people in our family.
But let me tell you – the very best things about our summer have been free, they always are really aren’t they?
Let me tell you the 5 best free things we have done this summer:
- Visiting a wildlife event in the woods, totally free, full of brilliant woodland games and crafts..such a giggle
- Bike riding with cousins through the forest..just gorgeous
- Having friends over for sleepovers and laughing and laughing and laughing
- Board game marathons (oh my goodness have you tried Harry Potter Dobble it is ace!)
- Contributing to a human voicebank,, we have all done this summer and it is epic. You give your voice to a voicebank so people who need an electronic voice can get a real one. I have perhaps not explained it to well so take a look here. You need to give 1000 sentences to make a complete voice. All you need is a laptop and headphones.
The Frugal Friday Linky
As always, we’d love you to join in with us by sharing anything you’ve done that’s been thrifty or frugal from your week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the Frugal Friday linky at the bottom of this post.
Let your readers know that you’re linking up with the five frugal things linky by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one: