One day and a host of thrifty choices bring me to this Thrifty Friday
Simple but effective Thrifty Friday round-up
1) Today I decided to wear what I have for a wedding this month, no-ones going to be looking at me so why spend money I can’t afford to buy a dress I’ll only wear once whilst I’m at a weight I hate. So yes a little bit of mending with some glue for clothes and I can wear my old stuff and be happy
2) I was going to go out for coffee but have decided to go see a friend instead who will give me coffee for free 🙂
3) I was going to drive to my local pharmacist and pay parking of £1 but if I walk instead it will cost me nothing and TBH I need to start moving more
4) I was going to join a slimming class but I know what to do so why spend £20 a month when I’ll probably not follow it anyways hey
5) I also was going to have some face treatment because i m feeling all old and wrinkly I’m early 50 and it is what it is, so I have shelved that ideas too.
It all choices. Being thrifty, like life is a series of small choices that either get you in a mess or set you free
Hope you are okay and have made some good and thrifty choices this week do have a look at my post on 100 family things to do in autumn on a budget for inspiration for half term
The Frugal Friday Linky
As always, we’d love you to join in with us by sharing anything you’ve done that’s been thrifty or frugal from your week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the Frugal Friday linky at the bottom of this post.
Let your readers know that you’re linking up with the five frugal things linky by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I hope you enjoyed my thrifty friday post