Hello how’s your week been. Well mine has been TOO busy and I have worked my little socks off…but at least that means I haven’t spent too much money right!
Here are my 5 frugal things I did this week
- My BIL bought over a ton of clothes my nieces have outgrown so my little one now has a pile of new clothes. Fabulous.
- I meal planned properly this week and hence avoided the usual fruit and salad waste that is a too regular occurrence here
- I was all set to buy a new frock for a party I am going to this weekend BUT forced myself to spend 20 minutes trying on a few old ones and found one that will do just the job.
- I have a bag I throw all my pennies and silver in and the occasional £1 too and it just sits there at the bottom of a drawer. Money is a bit tight this month so we raided it to find it held £65!! Wow. And very handy. I am now paying for everything in silver!
- I have been thinking about saving this year and I read this awesome post over at Oh So Amelia about how to save £7000 this year and it’s great lots of interesting and do-able ideas
I hope these have inspired you !
The Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
Emma has kindly donated a budgeting book that one of you lovely lot can win. To be in with a chance, just make sure you link up a post before next Wednesday and make sure you include the line below to tell everyone you’re linking up: