Okay I know we call it Autumn in the UK but I do like a little bit of alliteration so bear with me on the Frugal Fall title!
So here is a little list of fall freebies those lovely offerings from Autumn that make us smile but don’t cost us a penny
- Autumn walks: the trees are looking spectacular and the leaves are dancing in a colourful array. It is time to pull on our jumpers and get out there and just appreciate it.
- Squash Soup (yum) – Autumn is all about the soups isn’t it! Such a fab way to keep warm, use up the leftovers and fill your home with warming aromas.
- Bonfires – ah, the deep pleasure of standing by a lovely warming bonfire with a mug of hot chocolate
- The ultimate Hot Chocolate (needs no elaboration)
- Finding and playing conkers..deeply satisfying whether you have kids or not!
If you have a family and are looking for even more ideas check out my post on 100 family things to do in Autumn
So I’m all about embracing a thrifty and fabulous Autumn. Found a fabulous competition for a wellness retreat stay too – so if you are feleing lucky you may well want to check this out!
What about you – what have you been up to?
The Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one: