Today- Birthday Flower Bouquet
The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose. Hada Bejar
Birthday Flower Bouquet Delivery
Oh my goodness birthday flowers really do make the most lovely surprise, don’t they? I think that is really one of the very best things about them.
A bouquet flower delivery is possibly even more special. You get a knock on the door out of the blue and there they are – a gift from someone who cares about you but who can’t perhaps be therein person.
It is the perfect gift.
A hand given birthday flower bouquet is also absolutely delightful of course and I always throw my arms around people who bring me birthday flowers.
The benefits of a birthday flower bouquet
Birthday flowers are wonderful for so many reasons but I think the best things about them are:
- They don’t last forever, they speak of celebration and a special time and you will get huge enjoyment out of them but unlike STUFF you might receive for your birthday they aren’t going to clutter up your home.
- Flowers are a gift for sharing and they will bring pleasure to everyone who comes to your home to celebrate with you. Flowers never fail to make people happy.
- Flowers look so beautiful don’t they and I find myself smiling each time I look upon them. They are not a gift to get jaded with.
- Flowers scent your home in the most delightful way that is also completely natural.
- Flowers a convey meanings and sometimes they carry a subtle but absolutely heartfelt message. So red roses may speak of love, lilies convey wishes for peace and yellow roses celebrate friendship.
I love flowers on any day but especially a birthday bouquet, they bring so very much more than any other gift i feel and they truly make me happy. I don’t think I know anyone at all hwo doesn’t like flowers, do you?
My favourte flowers in a birthday flower bouquet
Ah I am a traditionalist an I love roses and peomies, heavily scented and big as a plate. I likes pinks and whites and deep red roses and a sprinkle of gypsohilia is the perfect addition. What are your favourite fowers?
Over to you
I hope you enjoyed this post on a birthday flower bouquet – what is your favourite thing to receive on your birthday?
You might also like my posts on How to make fresh flowers last longer
Birthday Flower Bouquet is a collaborative post