So this past 2 weeks I have been cleansing and learned a bit about thrifty food
- Dig underneath the top punnets of fruit and get the ones with the longest best before date you can.
- Putting fruit thats looking soft in smoothie is healthy and reduces waste!
- You save a lot of money by ditching junk food as its not always cheap and it doesnt fill you up
- Drinking tap water in a pub or a meal out rather than diet coke or a beer is SO much chepaer
- Meal planning your healthy eating is a must on a cleanse and so you really do not wate what you buy
So yes my cleanse has been thrifty! I lost 12 lbs in weight and feel like I learned so much!
How’s your week been?
As always, we’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one: