Today – 5 frugal post Christmas things …
Okay I’m not going to lie this has NOT been the most frugal of weeks BUT we have saved money in a couple of ways his week
5 frugal post Christmas things
- Instead of going to the cinema we went to Christingle
- We ate leftovers and fried up our potatoes on boxing day
- We syphoned off gifts for regifting and have popped them straighten our present box ( with tags saying who for)
- We have a number of items ready to return sat in a box waiting to be taken back ( once the sales frenzy has subsided)
- We have avoided the sales as we need nothing and temptation is HUGE when there are bargains to be had so best avoided completely.
So that’s our week, trying still to save here and there despite all the festivities. What about you have you managed to keep things under control?
Hope you had a lovely frugal post Christmas everyone. Time to snuggles down have a read of my post on ways to cosy up your home
The Fabulously Frugal Post Christmas Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
Please let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one: I’m linking up with Cass Emma and Becky in this week’s Five Fabulously Frugal things I’ve done this week linky.