I have had such an ace week this week I have been working working working like a demon getting ready for a break coming up and my kids being off school. Whys it been exciting…well I’ll tell you … and none of these things have cost anything.
- We have planned a happiness workshop at Waterstones, Nottingham next week as part of our Create Your Own Happy book tour and as we are doing it FREE it has hugely appealed to local parents and their kids and we have 40 spaces booked so far! Woo -hoo
- I also had an interview for a TV show (I did!) and honestly, it was so exciting. I can tell you nothing and it most probably will come to nothing but it made me smile!
- I have been reviewing a diet food-delivery service which has been amazing and I have lost 3.5lb this week. I have been dieting since Christmas and have been doing it without paying for a diet club. It has not been easy but I know how to do slimming world (I’ve done it enough times. I have so far lost 1 stone and 11lb since Christmas. A week with Dietbon gave me a great boost when I was feeling stuck.
- I have also read a couple of great books this week including The Self Care Revolution by Suzy Reading which has tons of tips for self-care that are so nurturing. I have made sure despite being busy I have taken time to connect with friends, walk and get my sleep in. Free self-care tips but so important.
- Last but not least we hit the car boot sale on Mothers day ( it is one of my fave things to do) we bought a great DVD called Hoax for 20p and a pile of albums for 20p each too. The cheapest of cheap trips out but what lovely goodies.
So a fab and fun week full of interesting things and cheap as you like.
What have you all been up to?
The Frugal Things Linky
We would love you to join in with this linky by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week.
Please could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one: