Charity Shop Christmas
I always like to have a browse of the charity shop at Christmas. My local Save the Children had some real finds this week. They have a handmade knitted nativity set for £25 that was absolutely beautiful. Brand new too. I am so tempted. But, my kids are 10 and 13 would they be in the least bit interested, hmmm. I loved it.
So what did I buy on my festive foray – 5 frugal things of course!
- Brand new Happiness mug by Happy Jackson complete in its box (will make a sweet extra gift filled with freddos for my niece)
- Fab Christmassy books to put me in the spirit and help me relax
- A set of Christmassy moulds so we can get our Christmas bake on and make some of our own gifts ( double thrifty!)
- A lovely book of bakes and crafts so we can do some Christmas DIY and save a few pound that way too.
- A brand new Christmas legends CD to post to my lovely pal Lynda who used to sing for me for hours when we were at Uni and loves the old songs
And the cost? Well, a grand total of £5! What a bargain!
How has your week been…have you been thrifty?
The Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
So how frugal have you been this week?