Well this really HAS been a frugal week despite the kids being off school
- My littlest has been crafting away using bits and bobs from around the house. She made a brilliant cup and ball game by following this great origami tutorial and it kept her occupied for AGES!
- We took a trip into town to spend their birthday book vouchers..I love it when they are bought vouchers as it means the treats are spread and we always have the best time at the bookshop . Waterstones staff are brilliantly knowledgeable about books and well worth chatting to about your child interests.
- This weekend we are off camping with friends on their land… we will take some food and use petrol but apart from that it is a free trip with board games, footie, walks in the woods and togetherness to entertain us. Just lovely.
- We have also been digging out the old DVD’s as trips to the cinema can be expensive and an old favourite film is always fun.
- We have been making our own peach and lime ice lollies and they were so good I may even have a bash at these alcoholic ones soon!
The Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
So, tell me about your thrifty week…was it a good ‘un?