Saving where I can
I have made a number of little saves this week by being savvy that I am sharing with you today.
- I have just had a tooth out! Ick..but because I have a monthly dental plan so this might have been unpleasant but it was definitely less financially unpleasant that it could have been!
- We learned to make out own naan bread this week. Last week we learned to make our own sweet and sour tofu. At this rate we will never need an take out again
- Yesterday I went on a buy a gift voucher to Ragdale Hall. it was so lovely. Buyagift vouchers are brilliant at getting you a really special treat at a good price. I was actially reviwingthe buyagift experience so although I took photos and will write up my review the cost to me was zero for a very gorgous spa day.
- Tomorrow I am off to London to Harley Street to make a podcast to promote my book Create your own happy I found it was cheaper for me to travel first class than the regular class on the way there just by slightly adjusting my time. How fabulous!
- Last but not least I also found out they are filming the podcast and my hair is a mess. I almost booked a last minute blowdry but stopped myself just in time. I will get up early and DIY it saving myself at least £20 int he process
So little savings that really do add up to some nice experiences without the cost.
How’s your week been?
5 Frugal Things Linky
We would love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week. Whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post. You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
Please could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I do hope you have enjoyed this post on making savings where I can