Hi and welcome back to 5 frugal things I have been a bit remiss lately!
Here are 5 frugal choices I made this week instead of 5 frugal things…
- I didn’t book a last minute holiday even though I REALLY wanted to because we want to move house and awe need the money!
- I didn’t turn down small fee paying work because…see above
- I didn’t sleep much as I want to earn well this summer AND be with my kids and something has to give!
- I didn’t bow into demand and get an icecream every time the icecream van stopped by instead I stocked up the freezer with cheap choc ices!
- I didn’t but all the clothes and shoes I spent an hour putting in a shopping basket at Jules despite the great sale because …see 1 above
I am proud of my thrifty choices. How has your week been?
P.S Have been blogging about a great back to school book discount here is you fancy a peek!
Join the linky
As always, we’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one: