Let’s take a look at hacks increase coil life in your Vaping device.
Vaping has so many benefits compared to smoking and obviously from a health perspective it is preferable. Other benefits are that it is more social, does not smell bad and of course, it is more economical and less harmful for your lungs.
5 Hacks to increase coil life in your Vaping device
Prices can soon add up though and my budgeting friends because I know you love to save money where you can I’ve been looking at ways to save whilst vaping.
For those who vape with the right knowledge of how to extend the life of their coils can be a big help financially.
Coils typically last from a week up to a month but however, there are things you can do to help extend the life of your coils. It is worth taking the time to make these small efforts as they will save you big in the long run.
- Clean your coil – lots of people clean the vape tank and neglect their coil. With just a little warm water you can clear the gunk away and help it last that bit longer. When it comes to vape coils UK shops carry a diverse range and warm water. Well, it will help to clean them all.
- Some people do dry burn it or clean it, but you must be careful you don’t damage it in this way so sticking to warm water is a much safer bet.
- At Vapor shop UK there are a range of e-liquids you can buy many with different flavours. The sweeter the flavour (blue slush/cheesecake) the more likely you are to get a build-up of gunk on the coil from the artificial sweeteners, so this is something else to bear in mind if you are trying to save some money on replacing coils.
- Buy from a reputable shop and perhaps shop around and experiment a little too. Good quality coils rather than cheaper versions can be a good investment. You need them to work and to last. Do look for reputable sellers and perhaps try a few?
- Make sure you have enough e-juice in your vaper as taking dry hits will ruin a coil.
- Allowing your coil to cool down between hits will also avoid you vaping dry and help protect your coil.
I hope the above tips will all add up to help extend the life of your coil.
Do you vape?
If you do and you have any hacks on how to save money on vaping, please do share them in the comments below. After all, we all love to save money where we can!
5 Hacks to increase coil life in your Vaping device is a collaborative post