This week has been an interesting and a frugal week !
Do you want to hear about my frugal goings on?
1. I am doing the Chris James 12 day cleanse. This means I have been eating Vegan and gluten sugar and dairy free and juicing and oh my goodness what a wonderful way it is to use up your fruit and veg! Honestly I will never throw it out again, smoothies soups and juices are brilliant for preventing food waste and you wasting money too. You can read more about my cleanse here
2. I have been to London to YouTube HQ with my daughter to film with fabulous craft blogger Red Ted Art we had an amazing time and it is such a cool space. BY travelling off peak and using my family and friends railcard we got there for less than £60 from Nottingham which I though was just great.
3. In London post filming we amused ourselves by people watching and having a play big bird cage swing at Kings Cross. So many things to do on a budget. We are desperate to try the Strawberry Tours’ Harry Potter tour (you just pay what you think it’s worth) to find all the places that inspired the movie. It runs daily so do check it out if you are int he big smoke!I love to watch the street artists too and so many of the museums are free.
4. I have been so tired from my cleansing I’ve just been reading at night and relaxing and I picked up a stash of great priced novels form Oxfam.
5. I decided to buy myself some clothes as a well done cleansing treat. Popped them in the basket then closed the site. I am trying to lose weight. No point in wasting my money and buying new clothes yet!
As always, we’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one: