Today – Speedy spring cleaning tips
Spring Cleaning! I’ve started mine already!
Have you had a peek at my Spring Cleaning Checklist?
Speedy spring cleaning tips
Meanwhile I thought I would share a few speedy spring cleaning tipso f my own taking a thrifty and speedy spring cleaning approach. Budget-conscious cleaning is the wy fr ward fr all you family budgeting types! Let’s dive right in – these are all so quick and easy I bet they will be done in a jiffy
- Open all your windows on a bright and fresh day and leave them open as long as you can
- In order to have a speedy clean put on some lively music a 20 minute egg timer per room and blitz on room at a time! Lots of elbow grease!
- Give your bin and fridge a little air freshener of their own
- Keep bins empty daily to avoid smells in warmer weather
- Make sure all shoes are stored in a cupboard and give those you can a wash!
- Fabric spray is your friend
- Chuck cushion and sofa covers where possible in the wash too (check your labels)
- The less you have the less you have to clean so be ruthless in your de-cluttering pre spring cleaning and get anything you don’t use out the house!
- Dilute a couple of drops of your favourite essential oil ( I like lemon or rose) in water and store in a spray bottle to use as a natural air freshener
- Beat your rugs and hangs them over the line to get some much need air, wash wear you can
Do you have any simple and speedy Spring cleaning tips?
Further reading on Spring Cleaning
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful you might also like my post on how to keep your home clean during lockdown