Speedy spring cleaning tips
Spring Cleaning! I’ve started mine already!
Homeserve have put together a cute video on their Spring Cleaning tips and I urge you to go and have a look .
Meanwhile I thought I would share a few tips f my own taking a thrifty and speedy spring cleaning approach.
- Open all your windows on a bright and fresh day and leave them open as long as you can
- In order to have a speedy clean put on some lively music a 20 minute egg timer per room and blitz on room at a time! Lots of elbow grease!
- Give your bin and fridge a little air freshener of their own
- Keep bins empty daily to avoid smells in warmer weather
- Make sure all shoes are stored in a cupboard and give those you can a wash!
- Fabric spray is your friend
- Chuck cushion and sofa covers where possible in the wash too (check your labels)
- The less you have the less you have to clean so be ruthless in your de-cluttering pre spring cleaning and get anything you don’t use out the house!
- Dilute a couple of drops of your favourite essential oil ( I like lemon or rose) in water and store in a spray bottle to use as a natural air freshener
- Beat your rugs and hangs them over the line to get some much need air, wash wear you can
Do you have any simple and speedy Spring cleaning tips?