Today – thrifty beauty tips
When it comes to beauty I am a huge believer in keeping it simple (and thrifty)
Here are 5 simple and frugal tips that definitely work…
thrifty beauty tips
1) Smile – nothing is more beautiful than a smile absolutely nothing and if you give one away you will almost always get one back and it makes the world more beautiful in the process. It is the best natural beauty tip there is
2) Eat healthily- what you eat and how much shows up in your body and on your skin..eating well and healthily really does add to your glow and how good you feel about yourself
3) Exercise – walk/jog/ whatever floats your boat..it does not have to be an expensive gym membership regular brisk walk s will do and keep you toned and strong and the feel-good endorphins from exercise will give you radiance.
4) Moisturise – keeping your skin supple and well-hydrated helps the lines and keeps it looking smooth, you don’t need to spend a fortune but you do need to regularly use it. And always look for the best organic moisturisers, as they’re better for your skin.
5) Wear your best clothes (don’t keep them for special occasions) if you have something lovely pop it on and shine your light now.
More reading on thrifty beauty tips
The Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – simply add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
So how frugal have you been this week and do you have any thrifty beauty tips to share?