Hope you had a good one. I’m shattered form socialising and eating hahaha so this week’s frugal things is super short so I can go and relax and eat some more.
I want to tell you about my favourite thrifty Christmas things
Thrifty Christmas FUN
1. Christmas Eve and my brother in-laws when we did some impromptu singing as a family – awesome!followed by a lovely Christingle
2. Christmas day charades – Oh I love charades and this was such a giggle
3. Boxing day board games at my in-laws and a bumper Christmas crossword puzzle
4. Post boxing day walk around our local park – a much-needed dose of fresh air
5. Christmas movies, big long baths and time to read
Aw the best things about Christmas are often free arent they?
How was your Christmas? Was it thrifty Christmas and fun and fabulous too?
Frugal Friday Linky
As always, we’d love you to join in with us by sharing your frugal tips! – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link below
Let your readers know that you’re linking up with the five frugal things linky by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I hope you enjoyed this post on thrifty Christmas fun. Do come and join my Family Budgeting Tips group on facebook for all things thrifty