Are you looking for free kindness games and activities for kids?
As most of you will know my recently published book Create Your own Kindness is an activity book for kids aged 6-12 teaching them to be kinder to themselves and to other people.
To celebrate it’s launch we have just completed a lovely book tour around some of the UK@s best and brightest blogs and I wanted to share some of these posts with you and show you how thrifty and fun an kindness and kindness games can be.
Free KINDNESS games
Free KINDNESS games and activities for kids
- Over at Red Ted Art we showcased how to build an eco friendly craft box and how this is thrifty and kind to the planet!
- At Growing Family we shared a simple and fun guide to How to help the butterflies
- Over at Thrifty Mum we showcased a Grandparent questionnaire from the book encouraging kids to engage with their grandparents by interviewing them!
- At Emma and 3 we looked at something really important – how to identify helpers
- Over at We’re Going on an Adventure we looked at noticing kindness and how to encourage this in our kids and why it matters
- Over at Diary of the Dad we have a host of thrifty ways to encourage super siblings that doesn’t involve buying them the new PS5 or a trip to Disneyland!
- At What the Redhead Said you can win a free copy of Create Your Own Kindness so do pop on over and you will get all the free kindness games if you win in Donna’s competition!
- At Rainy Day Mum Cerys is showcasing how to make a kindness journal with your child and how lovely this can be.
- Helen at KiddyCharts is a whizz at making awesome free and fun printables and she turned my ideas in to a free kindness bingo for you to download and play
- Lovely Ruby has been making kindness eggs and hiding them in her village with random acts of kindness and choc squirrelled inside. If your child fancies having a go at this too (it is so very sweet) you can find the tutorial and a free printable here
So there you go SO Many free kindness games to keep your kids busy.
So I hope that has given you tons of ideas? Another free thing you could do is to watch my video on the science of kindness with your kids it is fascinating stuff!
For more free kindness games and activities pop over to my kindness activities for kids post where you find LOTS more.
Where to buy Create Your Own kindness
Create your own kindness can be purchased from Amazon and all good bookshops
I hope these free kindness games bring you a Springtime of fun (and kindness)
Join the frugal link up!
Come and link up your thrifty posts into the link below. Do let your readers know that you’re linking by adding
You might also like my post on free fun activities for the weekend