Today – tips for Slimming on a budget
I hope you like my tips for slimming on a budget – if they aren’t for you then speed on by and look at the posts linked up at the bottom. For those of you who want to lose lb’s not £’s I hope these simple, speedy slimming on a budget and savings tips are useful,
Slimming on a budget – top tips
- Drink tap water – a lot of it – its great for clearing out your system making you feel full and it’s free!
- You won’t need a diet club..more fruit and veg, less calories, more exercise. Simples.
- Having a buddy who is slimming too can be a great motivator even if its an online buddy. Weigh yourself on the same days, feedback to each other, share tips and recipes and reflect on your week.
- Find inspiration for healthy cooking, not from expensive slimming magazines but from slimming food blogs, which are FREE!
- Learn how to use up leftovers in soups and casseroles and you need never throw out your unused veg again and you’ll absolutely find your self slimming on a budget!
I do hope you like my top tips for slimming on a budget- do you have any slimming on a budget tips to share?
More slimming tips
You might also like my recipe for easy slimming world quiche
and if you are a slimming world fan you might also like to check out these slimming world snacks
You might also like my pot on diet tips for budgeters
The Fabulously Frugal Things I’ve Done This Week Linky rules:
We’d love you to join in with us by sharing what frugal and thrifty things you’ve been up to this week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the linky at the bottom of this post.
You don’t have to share five things you’ve done, anything thrifty or frugal that you’ve been doing is perfect.
We’d like to make this a great little community linky so it would be brilliant if you could comment on a couple of the other blog posts linked up. We’ll make sure that we comment on all posts and if you have a Pinterest friendly image then we’ll Pin your post to one of our boards too.
You’re more than welcome to copy and paste the badge above but it would be even better if you could let your readers know that you’re linking up with us by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
So how frugal have you been this week? Are you going to embrace any of my slimming on a budget tips and do you have any slimming ona budget tips to share with me?
Did you enjoy my post on top tips for slimming on a budget – Thinking ahead to next week do pop over here to find 10 ways to save money on Black Friday
You might also like my slimming world quorn casserole