Today – #5frugalthings
Oh, I have been just dying to tell you what I have been working on and today – at last, I can!
First #5frugalthings from my week …then the big announcement
- I have not taken my kids out this half term for couple of reasons, we are off to Devin for a wedding this weekend which is fun enough! and they have hung out with friends and done very ordinary stuff like revise and watch Netflix and play tennis. It’s been low key, lovely and cheap!
- I did not buy a new outfit for said wedding jut a new top I will most definitely wear again
- I have been thinking about lots of things and decided I need to save more and have made myself a big financial goal for next summer and set up a direct debit. I need to up my graft and reduce my spends but I know I can
- I have been pizza-making on a budget tortillas passata and a little cheese 10 mins in the oven and pow. Add a little mushroom and pineapple and who needs a takeaway!
- Last but not least the reason I have spent so little lately is that I have been writing up a storm and my book, co-written with the very lovely Peny Alexander is soon to be published. Let me introduce you to …
Be Happy Be You
Be Happy Be You is a teenage guide to happiness and contains around 40 life lessons for teens looking at body image, confidence, healthy relationships, media literacy and so much more.
It is packed with science, insights and practical activities to help teens explore and put into practise skills to raise their emotional resilience and literacy and help them raise their levels of happiness and reduce levels of stress and anxiety.
I am so excited for you to see it. It’s been a real labour of love.
Our book will be published by Harper Collins on January 9th and would make a lovely, lovely Christmas gift for a teen (will only be a week or so late!)
You can pre-order it now here: https://amzn.to/324VsfR
The Frugal Friday Linky
As always, we’d love you to join in with us by sharing anything you’ve done that’s been thrifty or frugal from your week – whether it’s an Instagram picture (#5frugalthings), a blog post or even a video. Just add your link to the Frugal Friday linky at the bottom of this post.
Let your readers know that you’re linking up with the five frugal things linky #5frugalthings by adding a little line to the bottom of your post like this one:
I hope you enjoyed my thrifty Friday post I cant wait to read your #5frugalthings